My fight for survival in this terrible world

Friday, September 7, 2012

Welcome to Buffalo


MOTHER OF GOD.

Why didn’t any of you mother f@ckers tell me Satan was moving to BUFFALO, SOUTH DAKOTA not Buffalo, New York?

The only thing worse than being forced to share my life with Katie is being basically isolated in Buffalo with her.
Yep. That little blot on the horizon is my new home.

I don’t know what the hell she is playing at. She is basically one of those entitled white kids who go off to “find themselves” which basically means they smoke a lot of pot and go weeks without showering. So far there is no evidence of marijuana but I’m on the look out.

Katie and I really haven’t done much since we got here. Not surprised. She is lazy and unmotivated. One thing she has done is watched the Democratic Convention stuff on TV and (as usual) pretends like she knows what’s going on. Seriously, just ask her about the differences between Romney’s deficit plan and Obama’s. Guaranteed she’ll spit out some comments she saw on Twitter and then change the subject.

One thing we have done since we got here is doing some hiking. It’s like Katie thinks she’s Thoreau or something. So pretentious. You always hear stories about people getting lost in the woods and eaten by a mountain lion or getting trapped under a boulder (a la 127 Hours) so I’m hopeful that something happens to Katie soon.
 She forced me to take this humiliating picture in the Slim Buttes. Didn't even shoot my good side.
 Do you know how hard it is to climb a cliff without moving limbs?
With all the barbed wire around here, I have hopes that Katie will succumb to Tetanus 

It looks like I’m going to be stuck here for a while so, until next week, I’m Ivan Denisovich. God bless.





No comments:

Post a Comment