My fight for survival in this terrible world

Friday, October 26, 2012

KB: Destroyer of Childhood Innocence


Katie and I did a whole bunch of nothing this week. Literally nothing. Pretty sure her butt is staring to graft itself to the nearest surface as we speak. I’m not even going to bother detailing my week because it would put you to sleep. I’ve basically spent every waking hour planning more and more outlandish ways to kill Katie. It’s kind of fun and makes time pass slightly faster.

The only thing I did of note this whole week was go to an 11-year-old’s birthday party. Yeah, I thought it was creepy too. Whatever.

Emry, the girl we met previously, was finally celebrating her birthday even though it was almost a full month ago. If you ask me, she was just milking it for all the attention she could get. Probably learned that from Katie.

Anyway, at the party, I was introduced to a foul little creature named Wrinkles that Emry and her friends seemed to like although he manhandled me in an unacceptable manner.


When I told the girls I had enough and was going to kill Wrinkles, they jumped on the bandwagon and helped me plot his murder. WARNING: The following is a graphic image that may not be suitable for all ages. Viewer discretion is advised.

And for your information, that picture was taken by a 5th grader. Are we sure we really want Katie around the youth of America? Seems like a bad idea to me.

Hopefully I have something more exciting to report next week (fingers crossed it’s Katie’s death). Until then, I’m Ivan Denisovich. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment