My fight for survival in this terrible world

Friday, December 28, 2012

Post- Christmas Meltdown

Christmas has come and gone. It's time to usher in the New Year.

Well, screw that.

I'm fricken pissed. I've been living with Katie for almost 5 full months now and my living situation hasn't changed. I spend EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. with the most miserable human being the earth has ever known.

Don't even try to placate me.

Don't say "she isn't that bad" or "just give her another chance."

You people have no idea about the kind of life I live or the struggle I deal with day after day to simply keep myself from walking into a blizzard without winter gear.

That's why I'm only making one New Year's resolution.

Either get out or die trying.
--

Sorry if that seems a little dramatic. I wrote that hours ago after I weighed myself and found that I put on 20 oz during the holiday season. Time to hop back on that scratching post and get back down to my target weight.

If only hating Katie was a workout...

Anyway, I hope you all have a great new year and if you feel so inclined, make your resolution to help me escape. I'll leave you with a picture of the present I got Katie for Christmas. Until next week, I'm Ivan Denisovich. God bless.
For those who can't quite make out the picture, it is an Edward Gorey print from his alphabet book which states "K is for Kate who was struck with an axe." It was a nice gesture of me, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment